January 30, 2017—The Tuality Healthcare Foundation’s 32nd annual Dinner Dance, Hillsboro’s long-standing winter gala tradition, raised over $119,000 in support of medical and health education projects that improve healthcare for the local community in Hillsboro and western Washington County, a new record for the event.
The Chinese New Year themed event, held Saturday, January 28, featured a special appeal to outfit the forthcoming expansion of Tuality Healthcare’s physical therapy services with the state-of-the-art equipment they will need to serve their patients. The appeal raised over $23,300 for this project.
“There’s a growing need for these services—when stroke patients recover so that couples have more years together, when an injured athlete is rehabilitated to compete again, it will be your gift that supplied the equipment,” Foundation Director Marykay Morelli announced to guests at the event.
The gala also included the induction of seven emeritus members of the Tuality Healthcare Foundation Board of Directors: Ralph Brown, Marlys Carter, Jimmie Darr, Michael Egans, M.D., JD Fuiten, Bob Herb, and Anthony Hoffman, D.M.D.
More than 200 attendees dined on cuisine conceived and crafted by Eat Your Heart Out Catering and Chef Monica Grinnell. Following dinner, attendees danced to the music of Swingline Cubs.
Morelli offers a heartfelt thank you to this year’s sponsors, including:
- Presenting Sponsor: Metro West Ambulance
- Platinum Sponsors: Anesthesia Associates Northwest, Keating Jones Hughes, P.C., Rosenbaum Financial, and Zurbrugg Development Company
- Gold Sponsors: Columbia Bank, Fordham Goodfellow, LLP, Horizon Health Corporation, Milliman, and Sound Physicians
- Silver Sponsors: Andersen Construction Co., Inc., Cerner Corporation, Pacific University, and TEAMHealth Emergency Medicine Northwest Division
- Bronze Sponsors: Aligned Telehealth, Inc., Arnerich Massena, Baker Rock Resources, Bullard Law, Clark/Kjos Architects LLC, Edward Jones, Michael and Marilyn Egans, Lindsay Hart, LLP, Pacific Office Automation, PMB Real Estate Services/Lillibridge Healthcare Services, and Dick and Doreen Stenson
- Bar Sponsor: PKA Architects
- Dessert Bar Sponsor: INLINE Commercial Construction, Inc.
- Valet Sponsor: Henningsen Cold Storage
For additional information on the work of the Tuality Healthcare Foundation and their other fundraising events, please visit www.tualityfoundation.org.