Guidelines and info about food donations.
Thanks for your interest in feeding the frontlines. We so appreciate you thinking of those working around the clock to keep our community safe.
I’d like to donate meals to the hospital, what do I need to know?
- Be able to donate 15 – 200 meals or snacks packaged separately, including utensils and napkins.
- Meals must be commercially prepared according to all health and safety regulations for food safety. We are unable to accept home prepared meals at this time.
- Individual packaging allows staff to grab and go when they are able to take a break, and avoid crosscontamination. To-go containers work great.
- Buffet style service is not currently allowed in following with social distancing and cross-contamination risk mitigation.
- Be able to deliver meals to the hospital on a date and time to be arranged (48 hours’ notice is preferred).
How do I set up a donation?
Start by completing our online donation form with your contact info. We’ll reach out and work with you to find a date and time for delivery to the hospital.
What types of meals are you looking for?
Dinners, lunches, snacks and drinks all encouraged. It is great if you can accommodate a range of dietary preferences (vegetarian, omnivore) etc. Meals will either feed entire departments or will feed all staff depending on number of meals and time of day.
>> Meal Donation interest form: https://tualityhealth.ejoinme.org/feedthefrontline
Sponsoring Meals for the Frontline
Making a gift to purchase meals
I’m interested in donating money to purchase meals, how do I arrange that?
Please complete the gifted meals donation form here. This fund will be used to purchase meals or snacks from local restaurants to feed frontline healthcare workers.
I’d like to specify a restaurant to supply meals.
You are welcome to work directly with a restaurant to purchase meals, and contact us to make arrangements for delivery. If you’d like to make a cash donation to the hospital, we are unable to guarantee meals will be purchased from specific restaurants due to pricing, logistics, meal preparation etc. Thanks for understanding as we try to efficiently support our teams!
>> Make a gift to purchase meals at: https://tualityhealth.ejoinme.org/sponsoredmeals
>> For more questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-681-1770